- Application in sealed envelope is invited from all willing Corporate Hospitals or Dialysis Centres to provide Dialysis facilities in Divisional Railway Hospital Danapur for Railway employee and their beneficiaries of Danapur Division on PPP Mode Click Here.pdf
- Application in sealed envelope is invited from suitable Radiological diagnostic centersperforming C.T Scan & MRI for cashless services on CGHS rate on bill payment system for railwaybeneficiaries of Danapur division- CASH LESS Radio 2017.pdf
- Application in sealed envelope is invited from suitable Pathological diagnostic centre for cashless services on CGHS rate on bill payment system for railway beneficiaries of Danapur division- : CASH LESS Path 2017.pdf
- Application in sealed envelope is invited from suitable Honoray Visiting Super Specialist & Specialist or equivalent of Railway employee and beneficiaries for Divisional Railway Hospital, East Central Railway, Danapur.-Click here.docx
Application in sealed envelope is invited from suitable Super Specialist & Specialist at Divisional Railway Hospital, East Central Railway, Danapur on Case to case basis for the following specialities:-
Surgery (Laparoscopic surgery), Plastic Surgery, Urology, Obs. & Gynae,
Orthopedic, Skin, ENT, Eye, Neurology, General Medicine, Cardiology, Neuro Surgery.-Click here.docx
- Danapur Division extends from Jhajha to Kuchman having one Divisional Railway Hospital at Danapur with 162 beds and 8 Health Units, located at following places.
Brief description of Medical Department of East Central Railway Divisional Hospital, Danapur
- Loco Health Unit
The following is the staff strength of Medical Department at Danapur Division.
- No. of Doctors- 26+1=27
- No.of group C Sanction Strength----- 153MOR122Vacancy – 48
- No. of group DS anction Strength -------427MOR367Vacancy - 63
- No. of Rly. Employees in Danapur Division - 20212
- RELHS Card Holders - 3453
- Total - 23665
- Total no. of beneficiaries about one Lac.
Danapur Rly. Hospital onanaverage treats about 3 Lacks patients in the OPD and about4500 patients in Indoor and on an average about 99370 investigations ared one. The following specialties are available:-
- General Medicine.
- General Surgery
- Gynae & Obstratics.
- Dental Surgery
Divisional Railway Hospital, Danapur is having:
6 Bedded ICU.
6 Bedded P.O. Ward.
Wel lequipped labor room.
Well equipped OperationTheatre in two in no.
Well equipped Dental Clinic having three Dental Unit Chair.
Two Ambulances for transporting patients.
Medical Stores , Sub Stores and Dispensaries, Kitchenand Mortuary
Curative treatment for Indoor and Outdoor patients.
Disease prevention by immunization and health awareness programmmes.
Medical Examination of Candidates and Employees.
Sanitation of theStation s and Colonies. .
There is arrangements of Contractual cleaning and lifting of garbage at PNBE, RJPB, BXR, MKA, DNR, JAJ KEU , LKR.
Attending railway accident cases and preparedness for disaster management.
Following equipments are available in the Divnl. Rly. Hospital, Danapur:
300 M.A. X-ray Machine.
Upper G.I. Endoscope.
Horizontal O.T. Sterilisers.
Laproscopic machine for operation.
Slit Lamp Ophthalmoscope.
Operating Microscope for Eye Surgery.
Health Check up and other programme:
Maternal & Child Health programme.
School health programme.
HIV Contro lprogramme.
Tuberculosis control programme.
PFA quality control.
Water testing exam
Food Licence to vendor.
At Health Units following performance are done at:
Loco Health Unit/DNR.
Curative services of Medical Attendant and treatmen taccident and chronic cases:
Immunization of communicable disease.
Attendance of railway accident and preparedness for disaster control programme.
Environmental sanitation at railway stations and colonies.
Reference of urgent and emergentcases to civil and railway Hospital.
Other administrative and technical work as and when required.
Health services for passengers for safe drinking water and food.
To attend sick and injured passengerwhile traveling in train.
X-ray facilities at BKP,JHAJHA
Laboratory investigation facilities at Jhajha.
Mandays on RMC –26443
Man days lost due toHOD- 1437
Mandays lost due to PMC - 17676
Medical Examinationofcandidate- 255
% of fitness given on the same day-90%
Medical Examination of employee (PME) - 600
Assets Acquired during the year2006-07:
Endo Sinoscope for ENT Surgeon
Operating Microscope for ENT Surgeon
Operating Microscope for Eye Surgeon
Auto Refracto meter
6 Beded Air Condition Mortuary
Dormatory for patient attendant
2011 (Physiotherapy department):
Moist Heat Therapy or Hydrocollator.
Wax Bath Tub.
Station Sanitation under Medical department.
Outsourced – BXR, DNR, PNBE, RJPB, MKA, LKR and KEU.
Departmental - JHAJHA