Supervisor Training Centre, Samastipur
Supervisor Training Centre, Samastipur, is the newest(10th) STC of Indian Railways. It was inaugurated on 8th May 2014 and recognized on 22nd May 2015 vide RBE 52/2015.
Our Policies and Objectives:
- To impart qualitative training to mechanical supervisory grade trainees and upgrade their knowledge in various aspects of Rolling Stock Maintenance.
- To inculcate dedicated work culture wrapped with safety habits among the trainees to achieve maximum productivity.
- To conduct seminars on important topics covering various aspects in Railway working with special attention on safety and quality of service.
- To introduce new courses as and when the necessity arises based on the field requirements by continuous interaction with HODs and field officers of various divisions.
- Short duration ( 3 weeks) training program for youth in Fitter trade has been introduced on 17.09.2021 under Rail Kaushal Vikash Yojana. In Financial year 2021-22 training of 76 Male and 9 Females trainees have been completed successfully. In Financial year 2022-23 training of 23 Male and 04 Females have been completed in April and May months under Rail Kaushal Vikash Yojana.
We continually strive to make and maintain the Supervisor Training Centre, Samastipur as the 'Centre of Excellence' for learning.
1648207885709-training Calendar 2022-23.pdf
1651486558966-1605596022327-Utilization of STC April.pdf
1603107281037-INFRASTRUCTURE OF STC.pdf
1603108659239-Faculty member of STC.pdf